Sunday, June 05, 2005

Let's stick to the basis, will you

começa aos oito anos: Mônica e Cebolinha
nos anos incríveis: Winnie e Kevin
continua no colegial: Simone e Jean-Paul
e vai pela física adentro: Arline e Richard*

*vou citar, vou citar (can't help):
"I find it hard to understand in my mind what it means to love you after you are dead - but I still want to comfort and take care of you - and I want you to love me and care for me. I want to have problems to discuss with you - I want to do little projects with you. I never thought until just now that we can do that together. What should we do. We started to learn to make clothes together - or learn Chinese - or getting a movie projector. Can't I do something now. No. I am alone without you and you were the "idea-woman" and general instigator of all our wild adventures."

continua da maneira mais meiga, e apretada, possível.
ai.
engraçado como na lista aí em cima falta o Fernando, pras coisas mais caras da minha vidinha serem todas spanned. Engraçado que talvez, nesse sentido e só, Clarice também seja uma coluna ímpar.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home